Engaging our Employees – Leadership Series No. 3

Recorded On: 03/04/2016

This Virtual Seminar discusses ways that managers and leaders can meet the needs of staff so that they are fully engaged in the work process. Less than 25% of employees are fully engaged. Learn ways to increase the probability of reaching the other 75% of your staff!

Mark J. Harris

Consultant, Harris Development Group

Mark J. Harris is a consultant focused on relationship building, employee and leadership development, managing diversity and organizational change. He has earned a reputation for his outstanding skills as a content expert, coach and facilitator. In addition to his consulting responsibilities, Mark is frequently asked to speak at colleges and professional association conferences.  Mark was President of the Chicagoland Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. In addition, he was Co-Director for the Training and Development Interest Group of the Human Resources Management Association of Chicago. Mark holds a Master's Degree in Clinical Social work from the University of Wisconsin and an M.B.A. in Human Resource Management from Temple University. All degrees were received with honors.


Virtual Seminar Recording
Open to view video.
Open to view video. NASBP Virtual Seminar: Engaging our Employees – Leadership Series No. 3 – March 2016
1 Question
Certificate of Attendance
No credits available  |  Certificate available
No credits available  |  Certificate available