Riding the Wave of Change: The Hi-Tech Human Connection
Includes a Live Event on 05/27/2020 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
Carol Doscher, President & CEO, and Kurt Robbins, Freedom Finder of Graceworks will discuss how we are all adapting to the “new normal” of how to conduct business without being together in person. Teams are scattered, clients use different video-conferencing platforms, and bandwidth is at a premium. Now, more than ever, it’s critical to be intentional about making those human connections.
How do you make human connections via technology? Do you have a customer presentation that’s now being done as a video conference? Are your online company meetings less than helpful? Is your critical client meeting still happening with the “small” difference that it’s now a conference call?
In this hour-long Virtual Seminar, you will:
- Learn how to help your listener stay engaged with you.
- Discover your biggest challenge to make that happen!
- Get practical do’s — and don’ts! — for conference and video calls.
- See demos of how to best use visuals.
- Experience how essential body language is. Yes, it’s true! Even when you can’t see the people you’re talking with, body language is enormously helpful for them and for you.
See your success with Old Republic Surety. Success can come from a ferocious appetite to win. Strength helps too. Choose a surety partner with the character to win. We write bid bonds, performance & payment bonds and maintenance bonds in all 50 states. Responsive, Reliable, Respected - Old Republic Surety.