Welcome To The Contractor Bonding Education and Mentoring Program – Practical Assistance for Obtaining Surety Bonds
The Surety and Fidelity Association of America (SFAA) and the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP) created this free program to help new and emerging construction businesses, particularly minority-owned and other under-represented businesses, learn how to qualify for surety bonds.
If that sounds like you, this program can help you determine if construction surety bonds are for you, and if so, how to prepare your company to qualify. If you’ve already qualified for surety bonds, it can also provide valuable information on how to establish or grow your surety bond program and in turn, grow your business.
There are two components to the program:
- Education: On-demand interactive eLearning modules available 24x7, you can take at your own pace. There are three possible learning paths that you may take through the modules. The path you take depends on your situation and experience. To find your recommended learning path:
- Create an account or, if you already have an account, log in,
- Then go to the Introduction and Path Recommendation module and register.
- At the end of that module, you can register for your recommended learning path. For more information about the learning paths, go to the About the Program tab above.
- Mentoring: Once you complete the online course, you will be eligible for the mentoring program and expert advice from industry professionals. For more information, go to the Mentoring tab above.
Introduction and Path Recommendation
Everyone should start by taking the Introduction and Path Recommendation. This introductory module takes about 15 minutes to complete. At the end, you will be guided to take the modules in one of three learning paths…
A. The Complete Contractor Bonding Education Modules
After completing the Introduction and Path Recommendation, this path is for those who are new to bonding and want to establish a traditional bond program (Modules 1-9)
B. Transactional Surety Bond Application Modules
After completing the Introduction and Path Recommendation, this path is for those who are new to bonding with a focus on qualification primarily based on credit score. (Modules 1-3)
C. Traditional Surety Bond Application Modules
After completing the Introduction and Path Recommendation, this path is for those who previously obtained transactional bonds and now want to establish a surety bond program. (Modules 4-9)
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
For more information about the program, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support contact: email@example.com.
We strive to respond in 48 hours or less. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST, not including U.S. holidays.